miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Rolando Gomez, Instagram PhotoBlog

IPhone 5 photo of models @mikejjeffery & @elle_belll #couple...



IPhone 5 photo of models @mikejjeffery & @elle_belll #couple #retro

Spin off of old Herb Ritts #photo. #Model @modelcandicem



Spin off of old Herb Ritts #photo. #Model @modelcandicem

"If more people recognized their real beauty, photographers would have it easy."

"If more people recognized their real beauty, photographers would have it easy."

From my Moab Photo Workshop. Model @amberquinn328 MUA...



From my Moab Photo Workshop. Model @amberquinn328 MUA @iamstephaniedawn Styling @modelcandicem

"Equipment only gives you abilities that are limited by your strengths and weaknesses."

"Equipment only gives you abilities that are limited by your strengths and weaknesses."...

©2013 Rolando Gomez. Here's Amy from my last Virgin Islands...



©2013 Rolando Gomez. Here's Amy from my last Virgin Islands Photography Workshop. You can now take up to six months to pay for my workshops! More info: http://rolandogomez.net/photo-workshops/exotic-workshops/

©2013 Rolando Gomez. Here's Mari from my last Virgin...



©2013 Rolando Gomez. Here's Mari from my last Virgin Islands Photography Workshop. You can now take up to six months to pay for my workshops! More info: http://rolandogomez.net/photo-workshops/exotic-workshops/

Postproduction #photo of #model @jenni1300 in the Virgin Islands...



Postproduction #photo of #model @jenni1300 in the Virgin Islands last Friday.

Postproduction #photo of @amynicolem82 in the Virgin Islands...



Postproduction #photo of @amynicolem82 in the Virgin Islands last Friday.

#Photo from my Chicago #photography workshop yesterday.



#Photo from my Chicago #photography workshop yesterday.

What it takes to be a #model. Getting ready for our shoot....



What it takes to be a #model. Getting ready for our shoot. @jenni1300

Hot tubs are great for photographs. Model is Chandra. #model...



Hot tubs are great for photographs. Model is Chandra. #model #photography

Love the way @Adobe @Lightroom inherits my post production from...



Love the way @Adobe @Lightroom inherits my post production from @Photoshop.

My models goofing around in Moab. #Moab #Models #Fun @jenni1300...



My models goofing around in Moab. #Moab #Models #Fun @jenni1300 @holleyann

Postproduction of @jenni1300 #photo shoot.



Postproduction of @jenni1300 #photo shoot.

My ladies and I as we head to #Zarkana, an amazing show at the...



My ladies and I as we head to #Zarkana, an amazing show at the @AriaLV after photo workshop.

Copyright 2013 Rolando Gomez. Model @jenni1300 Location: Botany...



Copyright 2013 Rolando Gomez. Model @jenni1300 Location: Botany Bay, US Virgin Islands.

Texas does make some great wines.



Texas does make some great wines.

Shot with Rosco LightPad Loop yesterday. Model: Caroline.



Shot with Rosco LightPad Loop yesterday. Model: Caroline.

Another #photo in #postproduction. Workflow is @adobe @Lightroom...



Another #photo in #postproduction. Workflow is @adobe @Lightroom & @Photoshop. Love what Adobe does!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario