viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

▽△▽△▽△▽

congratulations



congratulations

Photo



Photo



Photo





nicholxs: "I once gave a girl a bloody fake ear in a Tiffany...





nicholxs:

"I once gave a girl a bloody fake ear in a Tiffany jewlery box with a letter that said 'Will you Gogh to prom with me?' Yeah, I guess I'm a romantic." -Matthew Gray Gubler

HE IS MY SOUL MATE I KNOW IT

Photo



rneerkat: yzma: rneerkat: *throws nut at you while youre crying over a breakup* oh sorry did i...

rneerkat:

yzma:

rneerkat:

*throws nut at you while youre crying over a breakup* oh sorry did i cashew at a bad moment?

please stop

*throws another nut at you* pistachiNO

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL

Photo



Photo



we-are-madly-in-love: Fabulous Diary | via Tumblr on...



we-are-madly-in-love:

Fabulous Diary | via Tumblr on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/13f5czH

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario