lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

☁ Fopie ☁

Photo



Photo



Photo



"Ashitaka, you mean so much to me, but I can't forgive the...





"Ashitaka, you mean so much to me, 
but I can't forgive the humans for what they've done."
"I understand. You'll live in the forest, and I'll help rebuild Irontown. I'll always be near.
Yakul and I will come and visit you whenever we can alright?"

icarusglass: sean lewis



icarusglass:

sean lewis

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



corporalsteiner: The Bushido Blade (1981)



corporalsteiner:

The Bushido Blade (1981)

Photo



dearninety: morning.



dearninety:

morning.

godzillabreath: AKU, SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS



godzillabreath:

AKU, SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

You win some, you dim sum. Got my dim sum fix last night. Of...



You win some, you dim sum.
Got my dim sum fix last night. Of course it offered the perfect Instagram moment.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



tibets: kyary pamyu pamyu :)



tibets:

kyary pamyu pamyu :)

Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario