domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

BEWARE OF BLUE MEANIES

Yeah I'm in the top section. :) so excited!

Niiice! I'm on the floor at the bottom (: !! SAME!!!!!

Oh my goodness you're at the concert? So am I! :D

Yeah!! Omg you're here too?! ;D

Omgg so we’re currently waiting for The Beach Boys to come on but before that we were spying...

Omgg so we’re currently waiting for The Beach Boys to come on but before that we were spying on them during sound check and Mike saw us and pointed at us jasdfjhlgl (‘: fangirling hardcore OK.

Hello, were you the one who made the "do he got a booty" post with Paul and John? If not, do you know who did? I can't find it anymore XD

Yep that's me! Cx

Photo



letsgojelly-fishing: The Beatles attempting to ski. ringo...


George


John


Ringo


Paul

letsgojelly-fishing:

The Beatles attempting to ski.

ringo just cracks me up

Photo



thebeatleseveryday: inspirational



thebeatleseveryday:

inspirational

Photo



smokeandthebeatles: The Beatles - Some Other Guy (Live At The...

















smokeandthebeatles:

The Beatles - Some Other Guy (Live At The Cavern Club August 22, 1962)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



flythestressaway: I'll hold anything you want



flythestressaway:

I'll hold anything you want

Photo



Photo



archangel-role: reminder that paul and linda mccartney had...



archangel-role:

reminder that paul and linda mccartney had matching mullets

if that ain't love then i don't know what love is

if they aint one of your otp's then you need to get out

Photo



idk why i just googled “do actors really have sex in movies” like….

idk why i just googled “do actors really have sex in movies”

like….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario